Open letter №7 to the present and future mothers
Until now, we did a full review of many products of the Spanish company “Ordesa” modern formulas for healthy infants who for various reasons have already been deprived of breast milk with the healing formulas with which to resolve various problems, granulated tea plant-based, with which to return the smile of your baby five series mashes, each with its own characteristics suitable for feeding and worthy to attend the menu of infant and toddler then.
The wide range of food for every problem is a strong argument for the company “Ordesa” of today’s rich market.
Emphasis in today’s open letter will be the mashes Blevit plus. The main intent of the creators in each of the five series is to spares the tender and immature digestive system of the child. So as dairy porridge “Growth” and a series Blevit with bifidus effect are free of gluten. Gluten is the protein part of the ingredients of wheat flour, which is not dissolved in water, it’s also more difficult to degrade to gliazin of glutenin and often leads to sensitization.
Starch is the main ingredient of:carbohydrates of wheat and corn flour. It contains amylase enzymes which are hard-to digest.
Although some manufacturers use starch in their products, including children’s puree, the whole flours are more beneficial to the child because they not only contain carbohydrates, but plant proteins, fats, vitamins, enzymes and others.
In pastes Blevit plus are embodied a large number of meals from 5-8 different cereals – wheat, rice, corn, barley, rye, oats, soybeans, millet, but they are appropriately treated
– Reduced content of cellulose and carbohydrates are simple to glucose and maltose.
– Grain products are dextrined, i.e. degraded to low molecular weight dextrose, which enhances absorption in the small intestine.
– The normal absorption of carbohydrates in the small intestine prevents the increase in osmotic pressure, so that is hold water, occurrence of diarrhea is avoided and ensuring the normal passage.
– Cereal Blevit plus provide comprehensive internal protection due to the bifidus effect.
– All series cereals are fortified with calcium, iron and 13 vitamins.
Blevit plus paste enriched with fructo-oligosaccharides, also called bifidogenic fibers. They are with herbal origin, environment for the development of bifidobacteria, help retention of water and have the effect of dietary fiber that protect the intestinal mucosal membrane.
Today I present to your attention first – series milkout mashes Gama Sinocome / If does not eat / you will recognize them by the red ribbon on the package. Suitable for all infants after the fourth months, they are especially delicious because of the added flavoring to be liked and from the most demanding “Fastidious Eater” children.
The series is presented with four varieties:
1. Suitable for diets. Gluten free, contains rice and corn for children from the fourth month.
2. Fruit from four months, does not contain gluten – oranges, apples, bananas, pineapples, pears and kiwi.
3. Blevit plus Gama Sinocome with 5 cereals after 4th month, contains wheat, rice, oats, barley and rye.
4. With 8 cereals and honey after 4-5 month contains wheat, rice, barley, rye, corn, millet, soybean, oats, 3% copper.
Second-series Blevit plus Gama Nuevos Sabores / Gamma new flavors / – the final step towards a varied diet.
The purpose of this series is gradually introducing new flavors – vegetable and meat.
– The first representative of this series is Blevit plus 1, 2, 3 – cereal porridge with vegetables. Contains rice and corn, and with each step the percentage of vegetables / potatoes, carrots and green beans increased at the expense of cereals /
Step 1 – grain foods are 72%
Step 2 – grain foods are 67%
Step 3 – grain foods are 62%
After the 5th month, the baby needs new steps forward to be a meal full. The transition from feeding based on grains and fruits to meals based on cereals and vegetables must be smooth and attentive. With briefcase “Step by Step” company “Ordesa” meets these needs.
– The second representative of the series “New Tastes” is Blevit plus grains and vegetables as balanced mixture.
When the child has mastered the taste of vegetables comes turn to the meat. In the menu of your baby except meat and vegetable purees you can include meat and vegetable pastes for diversity.Ordesa present you:
– Blevit plus cereals with vegetables and chicken after sixth months. Chicken meat is the least allergenic, easy to digest, with the lowest protein of high biological value.
– Blevit plus cereals with vegetables and cod – it will expand the processing range of baby and will deliver the necessary nutrients.
– Blevit plus cereals with vegetables and beans / chickpeas and lentils / comes after six months for children from 1 year. This is a balanced mixture of grains / wheat, rice, oats, barley, rye / vegetables / potatoes, green beans, carrots /and 10% varies. So gradually the digestive system of the child is prepared for later transient meal.
The series mashes “New Tastes” stand with a green ribbon on the package.
Dear mothers, I hope the information in this letter will be useful for you to bring variety in the diet of your child – with mashes Blevit plus, which feed, spare and protect.
Dr. Galina Kayrakovi – pediatrician